When opening a review file in Ponemah v5.x, you may receive an "Unable to open review file with more than 2 sampling rate" error.
This does not cause a problem in Acquisition or Replay, only Review.
- Upgrade to v5.10 or greater
- Fixed - TFS 3332
- Send the .RVW and .RAW file to DSI.
Steps to recreate
- Set up channels at sample rates of 1000 Hz and 10 Hz and save the protocol.
- Disable some of the 10 Hz channels by setting them to DIS in Setup | P3Setup | Channel Input Setup.
- Set the remaining 10 Hz channels to 100 Hz.
- Acquire data.
- Attempting to Review the data will result in the above error message.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us