Starting Review stops at Loading Events in Ponemah v6.30
When trying to Start a Review session on experiment data using Ponemah v6.30, Ponemah seems to be "stuck" at the point when it loads events:
If you wait a couple hours, Ponemah will eventually open and the events table will contain several hundreds of thousands of events.
Follow these steps to delete all records in the Events table:
- Run C:\Ponemah\Utils\SQLBrowser\SQLiteBrowser.exe.
- Click Open Database
- Select the PnmMarks file that has a corrupt Event table.
- Click the Execute SQL tab.
- Type in the following command:
DELETE FROM `ExperimentEvent` WHERE `_rowid_`>0;
- Click the Play button to execute the command:
- The log field should indicate that the query executed successfully:
- Select the File menu | Compact Database:
- Click OK.
- Select the File menu | Write changes.
- Select the File menu | Exit.
You may now Start the Review session for your Experiment. The Events for the Subject(s) whose Events tables were deleted may be reentered within Review.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
Please sign in to leave a comment.