When trying to Start a Review session on experiment data using Ponemah v6.30, Ponemah seems to be "stuck" at the point when it loads events:
If you wait a couple hours, Ponemah will eventually open and the events table will contain several hundreds of thousands of events.
Follow these steps to delete all records in the Events table:
- Run C:\Ponemah\Utils\SQLBrowser\SQLiteBrowser.exe.
- Click Open Database
- Select the PnmMarks file that has a corrupt Event table.
- Click the Execute SQL tab.
- Type in the following command:
DELETE FROM `ExperimentEvent` WHERE `_rowid_`>0;
- Click the Play button to execute the command:
- The log field should indicate that the query executed successfully:
- Select the File menu | Compact Database:
- Click OK.
- Select the File menu | Write changes.
- Select the File menu | Exit.
You may now Start the Review session for your Experiment. The Events for the Subject(s) whose Events tables were deleted may be reentered within Review.