Reasons to archive FinePointe Studies:
- To back up your FinePointe studies to another location such as shared network folder or external hard drive. Note: We strongly recommend backing up your studies on a regular basis. If your computer hard drive fails, your studies may be lost!
- To submit a study to DSI for review.
- To move a study to another FinePointe system.
- To create a copy of the study at a time point you may want to roll back to.
How to Archive a study:
- Launch FinePointe Review and log in.
- Navigate to the Home screen.
- Locate the study you want to archive.
- Right-click on the study icon and select Archive from the context menu that appears.
- The Archive Study dialog will open. Keep the default name and click the “OK” button to create the archive. This can take several minutes depending on the study size.
- When the archive creation is completed, close FinePointe Review.
- In Windows, navigate to this folder: C:\FinePointe Data\Archives.
- Locate the zipped archive file you just created and copy it to the desired location