When using the iPRECIO Management Software the dialog's text, titles, and buttons look cutoff.
In Windows, set the Font Scaling to 100% so that all of the text and title dialog can be properly displayed in the iPRECIO Management Software.
To do this:
- Right-click the Windows Desktop and click Screen Resolution.
- Click Make text and other items larger or smaller.
- Select Smaller - 100%.
If the problem persists, it may be because the user has a large resolution monitor (greater than 1920x1200). When Windows 7 is installed on such a monitor, it will hard code a few fonts to a larger scale in the Windows registry.
To correct this:
- Open the start menu and type regedit and then press Enter.
- Locate the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts
- Find the value MS Sans Serif 8,10,12,14,18,24
- Change from SSERIFF.FON to SSERIFE.FON
- Find MS Serif 8,10,12,14,18,24
- Change from SERIFF.FON to SERIFE.FON
- Finally find Courier 10,12,15
- Change from COURF.FON to COURE.FON
- Restart your system in order for the changes to take effect.