Windows Font Scaling causes iPRECIO Management Software dialog issues
When using the iPRECIO Management Software the dialog's text, titles, and buttons look cutoff.
In Windows, set the Font Scaling to 100% so that all of the text and title dialog can be properly displayed in the iPRECIO Management Software.
To do this:
- Right-click the Windows Desktop and click Screen Resolution.
- Click Make text and other items larger or smaller.
- Select Smaller - 100%.
If the problem persists, it may be because the user has a large resolution monitor (greater than 1920x1200). When Windows 7 is installed on such a monitor, it will hard code a few fonts to a larger scale in the Windows registry.
To correct this:
- Open the start menu and type regedit and then press Enter.
- Locate the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts
- Find the value MS Sans Serif 8,10,12,14,18,24
- Change from SSERIFF.FON to SSERIFE.FON
- Find MS Serif 8,10,12,14,18,24
- Change from SERIFF.FON to SERIFE.FON
- Finally find Courier 10,12,15
- Change from COURF.FON to COURE.FON
- Restart your system in order for the changes to take effect.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
Please sign in to leave a comment.