The following outlines the process to uninstall the P3Plus and P3PlusTest SQL databases that are installed with the Ponemah v5.20 application from a Windows 7 operating system:
- Select the Windows Orb (Start menu) | Control Panel | Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall the following items:
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008.
- Select the checkbox for 'Remove SQL Server 2008 instance comp…'
- Select 'P3Plus' database engine from the select an instance list.
- Check the box next to Workstation Components, click Next.
- Once steps ii and iii have been completed, run the process again for the 'P3PlusTest' as the DB engine.
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008 Native Client
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008 Server Setup support files
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008 Server VSS Writer
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2005 Backward compatibility
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\ directory
Note: if using 64 bit Windows 7, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\ directory
- Delete the MSSQL10.P3PLUS and MSSQL10.P3PLUSTEST folders.