How to uninstall Ponemah 5.20 P3Plus and P3PlusTest SQL databases
The following outlines the process to uninstall the P3Plus and P3PlusTest SQL databases that are installed with the Ponemah v5.20 application from a Windows 7 operating system:
- Select the Windows Orb (Start menu) | Control Panel | Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall the following items:
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008.
- Select the checkbox for 'Remove SQL Server 2008 instance comp…'
- Select 'P3Plus' database engine from the select an instance list.
- Check the box next to Workstation Components, click Next.
- Once steps ii and iii have been completed, run the process again for the 'P3PlusTest' as the DB engine.
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008 Native Client
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008 Server Setup support files
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2008 Server VSS Writer
- Uninstall MS SQL Server 2005 Backward compatibility
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\ directory
Note: if using 64 bit Windows 7, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\ directory
- Delete the MSSQL10.P3PLUS and MSSQL10.P3PLUSTEST folders.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
Please sign in to leave a comment.