This article outlines the process of how to update the Ponemah 5.32 files in order for it to be imported into NeuroScore. This is done by running a utility the converts the header of Ponemah v5.40 raw files back into the Ponemah v5.20 raw file header format.
- Open the folder where the ResetRAWHeader.exe is located and run the program.
- Click on the Select PRO File option 1. Option 2 and 3 are typically not necessary.
- Browse to the folder where the data files are located and select the PRO file to be updated. The PRO file must be a Ponemah 5.32 PRO file, which will then be updated to match the format of Ponemah 5.2 PRO so that it can be properly read by Neuroscore.
- The update will automatically run after PRO is selected and a message should appear indicating it was successful.
- View the data folder. The fixed PRO file will automatically replace the original, and the original PRO file has been renamed with name ending _ORG.