Step 7: Data Acquisition Overview
Once an acquisition session is initiated Ponemah automatically opens and displays all of the graph pages that are configured in the Graph Setup dialog.
The following descriptions explain the purpose of various data acquisition features:
- Derived List View: Displays calculated parameter data (such as heart rate, mean blood pressure, etc.) logged at a user-defined rate defined within the Actions | Logging Rate dialog.
- Alarms List View: Enumerates any alarm conditions met during the acquisition based on user-defined settings defined within Subject Setup’s Channel Details.
- Events Toolbar: Buttons labeled “a” through “j” are used to enter an Event. These are defined within the Setup | Experiment Setup dialog and can be executed by selecting the appropriate Subject(s) within the Sampling Control dialog and selecting the appropriate Event.
- Validation Mark Toolbar Button: Toggles the display of validation marks on the Primary Graph page on/off. Validation marks are used to visually verify the performance of the analysis algorithms on the waveform.
- Events List View: Enumerates executed Events by Subject for the acquisition period.
- Primary Graph: Displays the signals' waveform data in its raw (physical) analog format over a specified period of time.
- Trend Graph: Displays the derived parameter data located in the Derived List View as a graph.
- Autoscale Toolbar Button: Autoscales all y-axes on the graph page. To autoscale a single channel’s y-axis, double-click that channel and click the Autoscale button.
Next Section - Step 8: Data Review