Ponemah v5.x hidden ECG analysis attributes do not change upon Species setting update
In Ponemah v5.20 the hidden ECG analysis attributes do not update upon changing the Protocol's Species setting in the following situations:
- Auto Configure Protocol is executed from the Setup menu, then the Species setting is manually updated.
- Species setting is changed after the Apply button has been selected within the P3Setup dialog.
- Data is collected with the incorrect Species setting, then the Species setting is updated to correct this issue with a Replay.
- Select Setup | P3Setup |Groups.
- Update the Species setting for each Group appropriately.
DO NOT select OK or Apply within the P3Setup dialog.
- Navigate to Channel Input Setup and select one of the ECG channels.
- Select the Analysis Attributes button.
- Select OK in the ECG Analysis Attribute dialog.
- Select OK in the P3Setup dialog.
You do not need to open each ECG channel. One will be enough to change the hidden attributes for all ECG channels according to the selected species.
If an acquisition has been run with the incorrect Species setting, save the corrected protocol and Replay the RAW file.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
Please sign in to leave a comment.