To get the average spike amplitudes:
- Run the Spike Train analysis with Individual Spike Marker enabled
DSI typically recommends applying a 10 Hz high pass filter on the signal to remove any background noise and then use the filtered signal for the analysis. The manual mentions this.
- Create Marker Grid using the Add Sheet | Marker Grid.
- Select the link for No markers or bouts selected. Click to select...
- Enable both Spike and Spikes-Train markers.
- Add the following columns by clicking the Add Column drop down:
- Start Time
- End Time
- Then select Add column | Signals | Choose EEG channel analysis was performed on | Maximum value.
- Select the Export... button to export the Marker Grid to Excel
- Enter a file name and select Save.
- Use Excel to average the amplitudes of the Spike label based on the Start Time and End Time of the Spikes label.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us