To reanalyze data using a customer XML file provided by DSI, please perform the following steps:
- Go to “C:\FinePointe Data\Profiles” on your FinePointe computer.
- Rename the “Algorithm.xml” in this folder to “Algorithm_original.xml”.
- Rename the .xml file sent to you to “Algorithm.xml” and paste it into the folder “C:\FinePointe Data\Profiles”.
- Click the Windows Start button and type “services.msc” into the Search bar. Hit enter to launch the Windows Services page.
- Right-click on the service “Buxco FinePointe Server” or just “FinePointe Server” and select Restart.
- Launch FinePointe and open the appropriate study.
- Click the Reanalyze Recordings button under Study Settings.
- In the Profile dropdown, select one of the new profiles.
- You will see a new option depending on what Technical Support modified in the .xml file.
- This is also how you can apply Epstein or Mouse Pup formulas.
- Check which subjects you would like to reanalyze with the new Profile. You may add some text to the bottom Description if you’d like for clarity when reviewing later. Click Finish.
- Once the Reanalysis is complete, click the Include/Exclude Reanalysis button under the dropdown under Study Settings.
- Check the “Allow Only One Analysis Set Per Recording” box and then select the Reanalyzed recording for each of the subjects listed below. Click OK.
- If you would like to open a Reanalyzed recording you must click the Open dropdown for that subject and select the bdataset.
How to Set Acquisition Algorithm Settings
- From within the study, click the Acquisition Algorithm Settings button under Study Settings.
- Make necessary Logging Rate adjustments.
- Select the appropriate Profile.
- These settings are applied immediately during Acquisition, as opposed to collecting with the default logging rate and profile and then needing to Reanalyze later.
- Studies created from this one by using the “Create From This Study” option will maintain these new Acquisition Settings as well.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us