- Common issues that prevent the MX2 or CLC from being found in Ponemah
- Activity signal is missing after importing Ponemah 5.x data into Ponemah 6.x
- Cannot export Study Setup from Ponemah 5.3 and higher
- Computer does not recognize Ponemah's USB dongle
- Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID error upon launching Ponemah v6.x
- Data files disappear when collecting data using Ponemah v5.20 and Noldus Media Recorder
FinePointe Software & Corresponding Hardware
- Distribution Leak Error when Calibrating with the FinePointe WBP Controller
- Effective Ranges Nearing Unacceptable Range or are Outside Acceptable Range
- EVT software not displaying Graphing Scales appropriately
- FinePointe Archived Study Restore Job Failed
- FinePointe Error Message: "Instrument Not Found"
- FinePointe fails to complete pruning or importing tasks because the study's SQL table is full
- How to correct NeuroScore from scoring an epoch as SWS in spite of large EMG activity
- License is Unsigned and will not work.
- Loading Ponemah data with video into NeuroScore v3.2.1 takes too long
- Neuroscore - Slow Wave Sleep 1 and 2 (SWS1 and SWS2) sleep stage marks do not appear on custom marker grid
- NeuroScore does not see the Sentinel USB dongle.
- NeuroScore not saving changes when the dataset contains too many spikes.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us