- Common issues that prevent the MX2 or CLC from being found in Ponemah
- Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID error upon launching Ponemah v6.x
- Data files disappear when collecting data using Ponemah v5.20 and Noldus Media Recorder
- Digital Telemetry Files Not Found
- DSI Reporting with Office 2013 requests to be initialized multiple times
- ECG.C – Unexpected error. Time not found in segment.
- FinePointe Archived Study Restore Job Failed
- FinePointe fails to complete pruning or importing tasks because the study's SQL table is full
- The Controller Database Does Not Exist when attempting to launch FinePointe
- The Microsoft Office Excel Automation reported an error while trying to export this data.
- License is Unsigned and will not work.
- Loading Ponemah data with video into NeuroScore v3.2.1 takes too long
- Neuroscore - Slow Wave Sleep 1 and 2 (SWS1 and SWS2) sleep stage marks do not appear on custom marker grid
- NeuroScore does not see the Sentinel USB dongle.
- NeuroScore not saving changes when the dataset contains too many spikes.
- NeuroScore stops detecting spikes when encountering an artifact
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us