The following example describes the issue.
Here's a screenshot of the first Data Parser Rule :
And here's a screenshot of the printout :
The selected groups are repeated multiple times.
The issue occurs when two actions are taken:
1. After setting up multiple groups for a rule, either move between rules or turn rules on/off
2. Add or remove a group
For example, toggling a rule on and off a few times after selecting groups for a rule and then adding or deleting a group will trigger the issue.
Workaround to avoid the issue
- Work on one single rule per P3 Setup session.
- Don’t toggle between rules, after modifying a rule, select OK and bring the data parser dialog up again to work on the next rule
- If you wish to turn a rule off, don’t select it before turning it off
Workaround after the issue has occurred
- Open P3 Setup
- Select Data Parser Setup
- Select the rule to be fixed
- Uncheck all groups
- Check the desired groups
- Select OK
- Repeat for additional rules