The PhysioDetect tablet is made with a variety of materials, and each product might have specific cleaning requirements which vary by the part you're cleaning. To get started, here are some tips that apply to all products:
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items that might cause damage.
- Unplug all external power sources, devices, and cables.
- Keep liquids away from the product.
- Do not get moisture into any openings.
- Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
- Do not spray cleaners directly onto the item.
Please be cautious to prevent liquid solvents from entering openings of the PhysioDetect tablet.
For cleaning recommendations for PhysioDetect Receiver, please see the small animal receiver section for the Decontaminating Hardware article.
The following is an excerpt from the PhysioDetect Terms and Conditions (please review full terms and conditions included in PhysioDetect Subscription Contract):
- SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES: DSI may supply supplemental hardware to support the use of subscription services. By using any DSI subscription service, the Purchaser agrees to use any supplemental hardware supplied by DSI only for its Intended Use, within the agreed upon subscription period. The Purchaser assumes liability for damage to any supplemental hardware caused by the Purchaser’s use and will be responsible for any resulting fees.
- If tablet is exposed to biological hazards and may not be returned to DSI, customer is responsible for disposal of tablet and associated fees. After contamination fees are collected by DSI, a replacement tablet will be shipped to the Customer if it falls within active terms of PhysioDetect Subscription Services.