The Matrix 2.0 (MX2) and PhysioTelTM Digital CLC diagnostic page can be accessed directly by using Internet Explorer 11 or the Mozilla FireFox® web browser. Before beginning, you will need to know the IP address of the CLC or MX2 you wish to access. See the DSI Technical Note Finding the IP Address of a CLC or MX2.
Steps to Access the Diagnostic Page
Note: Internet Explorer 11 or Mozilla Firefox must be installed on the system to access the CLC or MX2. Certain features will NOT work under different browsers.
- Open the web browser. And go to http://x.x.x.x/
- x.x.x will be the IP Address of your CLC or MX2. [See Special Notes]
- Enter in the Diagnostic username and password for the device.
- Username: Diag (username is case sensitive)
- Password: [leave blank]
- You should now be logged into the Diagnostic Page.