Issue: No temperature values are given for T_Mean, instead see "x"
The derived parameter, T_Mean displays "x" values whereas the T_NPMN parameter has values. Please see the following KB article for an explanation between the differences between these two parameters: The difference between Ponemah's Mean and NPMN Derived Parameters
- Load a review session within Ponemah, ensuring all the temperature channels are enabled.
- Enable a primary graph page for the temperature channel (Graphs>Graph Setup) - see the following KB article for more information Ponemah 6.x Getting Started Guide for Implantable Telemetry - Step 5
- For each subject, right click on the graph pane and select "Delete bad data marks-Range", then select "All loaded data", then select OK
4. For a subject, right click on the graph pane and select "Analyze [Attributes]"
5. In the Std Attrib tab, make sure Trigger Direction is Disabled
6. In the Noise tab, make sure the minimum signal value and maximum signal value is appropriate as well as Min Good Data Time, by default it should be set to the following:
7. Select the "Additional Channels" tab and select all the animals, then select OK; Check "Reanalyze the channel", and select "The entire channel", select OK