This manual outlines the interaction of the DSI’s Inhalation Tower and Controller as a system. It will provide an overview of the system components, proper assembly, and basic operation. It will also detail Tower accessory sensors, inflow devices, and the use of Plethysmography chambers.
The attached manual will help you get to know your inhalation system for rodents. The structure of the manual was designed to sequentially guide you through setting up your DSI system.
What You Will Be Learning
- Placement of tower controller and tower in your laboratory.
- Initial set up of inhalation tower and site plugs (safety notices detailed in manual).
- Proper assembly of tower controller and inhalation tower components.
- Turning on the tower controller.
- Understanding of LCD display and various settings.
- Nebulization features.
- Animal handling suggestions.
- Interfacing environmental sensors and inflow devices.
- Adding plethysmography to the tower system.
Note: Also attached are the ADI Gas Analyzer & Palas Solid Particle Disperser manuals.
NOTE: Attached is the reduced size PDF version of the manual. The full sized version of the manual can be downloaded at the following link: https://datasci.box.com/s/bqeplulj9c9fjlb9sxuwuy5efz58t878