The FinePointe NAM Application manual highlights how DSI’s FinePointe Software and FinePointe Non-Invasive Airway Mechanics (NAM) hardware interact as a system. The structure of the manual was designed to sequentially guide you through using your DSI system from set up to data acquisition.
What You Will Be Learning
- Understand how respiratory data is collected using non-invasive airway mechanics plethysmography.
- How to setup NAM hardware.
- How to load an animal into the Allay™ restraint and NAM chamber.
- How to use the FinePointe software to:
- Create a hardware configuration
- Create a study
- Calibrate hardware
- Acquire data
- Report data
- Review Data
- How to care for and maintain the equipment.