Often, researchers conducting seizure analysis with NeuroScore would like to calculate the number of spikes per second for each seizure (Spike - Train) detected.
To do this:
- Begin by running the automated Spikes analysis protocol or manually place Spike - Train markers.
- Use a Marker Grid to compute the spike frequency.
- Click Add Sheet | Empty Marker Grid.
- Click "No markers or bouts selected. Click to select…" and select Spikes
- Add the following Columns:
- Start Time
Markers | Spike | Number of markers in interval [#]
This column will show the number of Spikes detected in each Spike-Train. The following screenshots will walk you through the wizard selections.
Enter [markers1]/[duration1] in the text field.
This column will indicate the number of Spikes per second for each Spike-Train.
- Rename the Formula column header by right-click the header and clicking Properties.
The resultant Marker Grid will look like this: