Instructions to update Ponemah for compatibility with HD-S20 and HD-S1
To use the new HD-S20 and/or HD-S1 implants in Ponemah versions v6.33 and v5.20-SP9, an updated product definition file is required for the DSI software.
Ponemah must be at least Ponemah version 6.30 or 5.20-SP8 to install this new file.
This updated product definition file can be obtained from the DSI website and can be upgraded on your PC(s) using the following steps:
- Download the EDEmProductDefinitions.xml attached to this article.
- Ensure Ponemah is not running.
- Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
- Locate the file EDemProductDefinition.xml and rename the file to EDemProductDefinition.xml.OLD
- Copy the EDemProductDefinition.xml obtained in step 1 above to the C:\ProgramData\DSI\DACSS\ folder.
The next time Ponemah is started, you will be able to successfully find, configure, and acquire from your HD-S20 and/or HD-S1 implants.
The HD-S20 and HD-S1 Product Definitions file may also be downloaded from the DSI website here:
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
Please sign in to leave a comment.